A milk storage tank, also called a bulk tank, is an insulated stainless steel container that holds milk at a cool temperature until it's ready to be transported to a processing facility. Milk storage tanks come in a variety of sizes, from small tanks that hold about 1,000 gallons to large tanks that hold up to 6,000 gallons. The size of the tank you'll need depends on the amount of milk your dairy produces.
What are the Cons of milk storage tanks ?
There are a few key reasons why you might want to invest in a milk storage tank :
1. They help to keep your milk at a consistent temperature.
2. They can hold large quantities of milk, which is ideal if you have a large family or run a business.
Where are they used?
Milk storage tanks are used for a variety of reasons. They can be used to store milk that will be used for drinking, to make cheese, or to make other dairy products. Milk storage tanks can also be used to store milk that will be sold to customers.
What are the advantages to the use of milk storage tanks?
There are a few advantages to the use of milk storage tanks. These include:
1. They are easy to clean.
2. They keep milk fresh and free from bacteria.
3. They are durable and can last for years.
4. They are easy to replace when they wear out.
5. It is easier for customers to get their milk without having to open the doors and let in heat, pests and light.
7. You don't have to worry about rodents or raccoons getting into it.