When you're cooking, the last thing you want to worry about is clean up. That's where a cooker hood comes in! A cooker hood automates the clean up process by catching all of the food particles that come off your stovetop and oven. With a little preparation, installing a cooker hood is easy.To get more information about cooker hood auto clean you can navigate here https://pacific kitchenlife.com.au/product-category/auto-clean-series/.
Image Source: Google
1. Decide which type of installation you'd like: range hood or stovetop oven.
2. Measure your existing ductwork and make sure it will fit the specifications of your chosen installation type.
3. Mark the position of your ductwork on the surface of your range or stovetop oven using a pencil or erasable marker.
4. Cut out the ductwork using a hacksaw or jigsaw blade. Be careful not to cut into the heating elements!
5. Clean up any remaining cuts with a wire brush or sandpaper.
6.install the new ductwork by routing it through the cuts you made in step 4 and tightening it with
What is a Cooker Hood Auto Clean?
The cooker hood is a stove top appliance that helps to cook food by mixing and circulating hot air. The hood can become clogged with food and grease, which can cause the stove to overheat and even catch fire.
If you're like most homeowners, your kitchen is a mess. Not only are the cabinets and countertops dirty, but there is usually food residue on the stovetop and in the oven. If you want to clean your kitchen without spending hours cleaning one area at a time,
installing an automatic cooker hood cleaner is a good solution.