Eyecare is a term that refers to the medical care of the eyes. This includes everything from checking for eye problems to prescribing glasses and contacts, to providing surgery for vision correction. Eye doctors are typically trained in a variety of medical specialties, including ophthalmology.
One of the most important things to know about eye care is that there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to how you should be treated. Your doctor will take into account your individual health history, as well as your current eye health status and symptoms. You can browse https://drdorioeyecare.com/ for the best eye doctor in Toronto to treat your eye issues.
Image Source:- Google
If you are scheduled for an eye doctor visit, it is important to take care of your eyes before you visit. Here are some tips to help keep your eyes healthy and functioning:
- Wash your face and hands before you go to the eye doctor. This will help prevent bacteria from entering your eyes.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while your eyes are healing. Wait at least eight weeks after surgery or until the painless healing period has passed.
- Avoid strenuous activities that could cause your eyes to adjust improperly to light (such as playing sports).
- Get a good night’s sleep every night. This will help your eyes function better during the day.
- Keep track of how much sunlight you are getting each day. Exposure to sunlight is important for healthy vision.
- Avoid using harsh eye makeup, sunscreen, or hair products that could irritate your eyes.